With the exception of any “guest posts” written by others, I own the content on this website. It is copyrighted in my name. While I am open, and even desirous of having my content distributed, I also need to protect my intellectual property.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation with this.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site, or any specific post on this website.
- Repost content less than 200 words on any other site, provided that you link back to my original post.
- Print/photocopy my post to share with others individually, or writhin your own organization, up to 50 copies.
- Pint my posts in any non-commercial publication, provided you include this copyright “©2019, Travis W. Mark. All rights reserved. Originally published at traviswmark.com”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use any content from this website for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter or build upon any of the work on this website.
- Translating or publication of any of my content into other languages.
Do Not Repost
I do not permit reposting of my content on any other websites. All of my content is originally posted here, and I do not want to risk being penalized by Google for reposts on other sites.
If you have questions that weren’t covered here, please feel free to contact me.